Mission & Goals
BSN Program Mission Statement
To strengthen the health and wellbeing of the people of our communities by preparing students as professional nurses who engage in critical reasoning and creative thinking to design, provide, and coordinate exceptional nursing care in a dynamic healthcare environment.
BSN Program Outcomes:
- Upon graduation, students are well-prepared to function as a Baccalaureate nurse in various healthcare settings.
- Graduates well-prepared to participate as a member of interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Graduates well-prepared to understand and assume leadership roles in the healthcare system.
- Stakeholders who are satisfied with the BSN curriculum and educational experience.
- Students who successfully complete and graduate from the program.