BSN Basic Track
The HESI A² will no longer be a requirement for the BSN beginning with applicants to the Fall 2019 cohort.
The following information is a list of requirements and steps you'll need to take before you apply to our BSN program. You can click on each link for more details.
- Complete all General Education Core Requirements
- An overall 2.0 GPA in core courses is required (LCSC college policy)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (based on a 4.0 scale).
- Cumulative GPA is based on completed coursework from all colleges and universities attended.
- Have a minimum Science/Stats GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) Calculate your GPA
- Combined GPA of 2.75 or higher in: Anatomy/Physiology series, CHEM 105, Microbiology + lab, Statistics
- Complete Prerequisite Courses with "C" grade or better in each course
- Be Certified as a Nurse Aid (CNA) or LCSC Equivalency. See link for details and deadlines.
- Assess equivalency of transfer courses
- If you have not had your transcripts sent to the college for evaluation prior to applying, please be aware only equivalent courses will be considered.
- Students with English as a second language must meet miminum English requirements
Additional requirements once provisional admission has been granted: