Certificate in Nursing Management & Leadership
This fully online, four course, 10-credit certificate program prepares BSN nurses to take the AONE/AACN Certified Nurse Manager and Leader exam.
- Nursing 413: Professional Role Development III
- Nursing 414: Professional Role Development IV
- Nursing 469: Healthcare Policy & Economics
- Business 311: Foundations of Management Theory
LCSC BSN graduates can earn this certificate by taking one additional course: Business 311. All courses are offered online spring, summer & fall.
Curriculum is tailored to meet the needs of today's nurse leaders with content in:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Mangement
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Management & Technology