Practical Nursing Application
Deadlines for Application Submission: November 1st-15th for Spring Admission
Transfer students requesting credit for pre-requisite courses must attach unofficial transcripts from ALL previous colleges and universities attended. Course descriptions should be included if you have not met with an advisor prior to applying.
- Application can be sent 1 of 2 ways:
- Electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org Please follow-up with a phone call to our office, (208) 792-2250.
- Mailed to LCSC--Attention: Nursing and Health Sciences Division, 500 8th Ave, Lewiston Idaho, 83501
- There is a $35 application fee due at the time of submission. Payment for application is handled by the Controller's Office. This can be done by mailing a check in with your application, paying with a credit card over the phone, or paying in the cashier’s window prior to handing it into the Nursing Division office. Visit Student Accounts for payment information.
- Decisions made by end of November
Selection Process and Notification Information