The following information is a list of requirements and steps you'll need to take before you apply to our PN program. You can click on each link for more details.
- Be currently enrolled as a student at LCSC. Not enrolled? Apply Now!
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (based on a 4.0 scale).
- Cumulative GPA is based on completed coursework from all colleges and universities attended.
- Have a minimum Science GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) Calculate your GPA
- Combined GPA of 2.75 or higher in: Core Math, BIOL 252, BIOL 253 & CHEM 105
- Complete Prerequisite Courses with "C" grade or better in each course
- Complete the HESI Admission Assessment Exam (HESI A²), Minimum score of 70% required
- We do NOT accept TEAS V or ATI TEAS scores.
- Be Certified as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) or LCSC Equivalency
- Assess equivalency of transfer courses
- Students with English as a second language must meet miminum English requirements