Admission is based on GPA, entrance testing, and patterns of grades earned in prerequisite coursework. The strongest candidates for our program are those who complete courses on the first attempt with better than average grades. Science courses may be repeated one time only; most recent grade is used for application. All pre-requisite coursework must be completed prior to the start of program.
- Combined GPA of 2.75 or higher in: ENGL 101, Core Math, BIOL 252, CHEM 105
- Minimum grade of "C" in each course to be eligible:
- English 101 College Writing
- Core Math
- Biol 252 Human Anatomy & Physiology I (4 semester credits plus lab)
- Chem 105 General, Organic & Biochemistry (4 semester credits plus lab)
- SS Core- recommended PSYC 101 Introduction to Psychology