The following information is a list of requirements and steps you'll need to take before you apply to our Radiographic Science program. You can click on each link for more details.
- Be currently enrolled as a student at LCSC. Not enrolled? Apply Now!
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (based on a 4.0 scale) Calculate your GPA
- Cumulative GPA is based on completed coursework from all colleges and universities attended.
- An overall 2.0 GPA in core courses is required (LCSC college policy)
- Combined GPA of 2.5 or higher in: BIOL 252, BIOL 253, CHEM 105, and Core Math
- Complete Prerequsite Courses with "C" grade or better in each course
- Complete the Health Professions HESI Admission Assessment Exam (HESI HP A²)
- Minimum score of 75% required
- We do NOT accept the TEAS V or ATI TEAS scores.
- Transfer students must submit unofficial transcripts with RS application
- Students with English as a second language must meet miminum English requirements