Applying to LCSC
Apply to Lewis-Clark State College as a "degree-seeking" student
- List your major as "Pre-Radiographic Science"
- Request one copy of official transcripts to be sent to LCSC Office of Admissions.
- Include transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended
- Application to the college needs to be in place prior to or concurrent with application to the Radiographic Science program.
- An RS advisor can be assigned to you once your LCSC application is accepted. Contact the Nursing & Health Sciences Office if an advisor has not been assigned. Phone: (208) 792-2688