RN-BSN Application window is closed for Spring 2018 admission.
Deadlines for Application Submission:
February 15-28th for Fall Admission or September 15–30th for Spring Admission
- Application can be sent 1 of 2 ways:
- Electronically to email@example.com Please follow-up with a phone call to our office, (208) 292-1405.
- Mailed to LCSC (Attention Tessa Jilot, Nursing & Health Sciences Division, 1031 N. Academic Way, Suite 140, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814)
- There is a $35 application fee due at the time of submission. Payment for application is handled by the Controller's Office. This can be done by mailing a check in with your application, paying with a credit card over the phone, or paying in the cashier’s window prior to handing it into the Nursing Division office. Visit Student Accounts for payment information.
- Decisions made by end of March or October
Important Notes to Applicants
- Check your LCMail account frequently during the admission process. Important messages are communicated to you through this means. You will be notified by e-mail if your admission application is incomplete.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Make an appointment with your BSN advisor early in the application process to review your transcripts, create an appropriate plan of study, and discuss the Idaho State Nursing Articulation Plan/ Escrow credits. Graduates from the LCSC BSN Program must meet all lower and upper division core requirements, complete 32 residency credits, 36 upper division credits, and a total of 120 credits.
- Students may also receive credit through direct transfer and challenge processes. Additional information may be found in the Pre-Student Handbook and NHS Student Handbook.
- Applicants will be notified by email (LCMail) of their admission to the BSN Program. To ensure timely notification, keep the NHS office informed of any change in address.
- Provisionally admitted students must meet minimum admission standards at the semester’s end. Failure to meet admission criteria will result in forfeiture of provisional admission status. Students who continue to meet all admission criteria will be considered fully admitted.