The following information is a list of requirements and steps you'll need to take before you apply to our RN-BSN program. You can click on each link for more details.
- Be currently enrolled as a student at LCSC. Not enrolled? Apply Now!
- Complete all General Education Core Requirements
- Complete or be currently taking a Statistics course (PSYC 300 or MATH 253) or equivalent and pass with "C" or better.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5; measured using all completed coursework from all colleges and universities attended. Calculate your GPA
- Registered Nurse Licensure
- Assess equivalency of transfer courses
- Students with English as a second language must meet miminum English requirements