NxLeveL Online for Entrepreneurs
Are you ready to invest in your business dreams?
NxLeveL E-Guide for Entrepreneurs
You will access your NxLeveL Online course via the Lewis-Clark State College course management system, Blackboard Learn. The web address for Blackboard is http://bb9.lcsc.edu. For quick access, we recommend you bookmark this page.
Your user name will be emailed to you once your access is granted. Your initial password is 1234, but you will need create a new, personalized password upon initial access. Once you create a new password, you will need to log out and log in again. Please try to log in as soon as possible and let us know by email if you experience any difficulty.
If you do experience difficulty accessing the class or have any questions once you do, please email email@example.com or call 800-879-0458 and ask to speak with someone regarding NxLeveL Online.
In order to minimize glitches please follow these recommendations:
- Windows users: Google Chrome is the recommended browser for course access.
- Mac users: Safari is the recommended browser for course access.
- Review the NxLeveL Online Facilitator Training Companion
- Download and install QuickTime and iTunes from http://www.apple.com/downloads/
- Install or update Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player from http://www.adobe.com
- Install or update your Java at http://www.java.com
- Turn off pop-up blocking for bb9.lcsc.edu
- Review the NxLeveL Online Facilitator Training Companion (under construction)