NxLeveL Online for Facilitators
Are you ready to invest in your business dreams?
We are excited to help you get started offering NxLeveL Online in your area. This "How-To" Guide will help to answer any questions you may have about the program and provide you with additional resources for offering your very own NxLeveL Online course.
NxLeveL Online offers business skills training which includes the development of a business plan by the participants during the 12 session course. It provides hands-on practical guidance in bookkeeping, marketing, financial projections and negotiating with lenders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can NxLeveL Online benefit my organization and my clients?
- What does NxLeveL Online "look" like?
- What are the requirements and cost for becoming a NxLeveL Online Facilitator?
- How do I become a certified NxLeveL facilitator?
- What is the role of the facilitator in a NxLeveL Online course?
- What type of support is available for NxLeveL Online Facilitators?
- Who is responsible for marketing the course?
- How does a NxLeveL Online course generate income for my organization?
- How long do participants have to complete a NxLeveL Online course?
- How do I register for the facilitator orientation?
- How do I request my own NxLeveL Online course?
NxLeveL Online Facilitator Resources
- NxLeveL E-Guide for Entrepreneurs
- NxLeveL Online Facilitator Training Companion (under construction)
- NxLeveL Brochure -- Inside
- NxLeveL Brochure -- Outside
- NxLeveL Online -- Vertical
NxLeveL Online -- Horizontal
By downloading the NxLeveL® files available, you agree to the following terms:
NxLeveL® End-User License Agreement
©1996-2017 NxLeveL® Education. All rights reserved. No part of the NxLeveL® materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transcribed in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publishers, NxLeveL® Education.