NxLeveL® Online for Facilitators
Are you ready to invest in your business dreams?
We are excited to help you get started offering NxLeveL® Online in your area. This "How-To" Guide will help to answer any questions you may have about the program and provide you with additional resources for offering your very own NxLeveL® Online course.
NxLeveL® Online offers business skills training which includes the development of a business plan by the participants during the 12 session course. It provides hands-on practical guidance in bookkeeping, marketing, financial projections and negotiating with lenders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can NxLeveL Online benefit my organization and my clients?
- What does NxLeveL Online "look" like?
- What are the requirements and cost for becoming a NxLeveL Online Facilitator?
- How do I become a certified NxLeveL facilitator?
- What is the role of the facilitator in a NxLeveL Online course?
- What type of support is available for NxLeveL Online Facilitators?
- Who is responsible for marketing the course?
- How does a NxLeveL Online course generate income for my organization?
- How long do participants have to complete a NxLeveL Online course?
- How do I register for the facilitator orientation?
- How do I request my own NxLeveL Online course?
NxLeveL Online Facilitator Resources
- NxLeveL E-Guide for Entrepreneurs
- NxLeveL Online Facilitator Training Companion (under construction)
- NxLeveL Brochure -- Inside
- NxLeveL Brochure -- Outside
- NxLeveL Online -- Vertical
NxLeveL Online -- Horizontal
By downloading the NxLeveL® files available, you agree to the following terms:
NxLeveL® End-User License Agreement
©1996-2017 NxLeveL® Education. All rights reserved. No part of the NxLeveL® materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transcribed in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publishers, NxLeveL® Education.