|Description||This course is designed to give you basic to intermediate experience in using Adobe Acrobat Professional. We will discuss pdf’s, why to use them, navigation, digital signatures, forms, bookmarks, hyperlinks, headers and footers, and searching a .pdf. This course is a hands on learning experience with lecture.
1. Learn what a pdf is and when to use it
2. Learn how to change a pdf into a .doc or .jpg format
3. Utilize the stamp tool for a signature
4. Utilize the digital signature tool for a secure signature
5. Create a .pdf form
6. Learn how to use the advanced editing tools such as cropping, hyperlinks, and touch up text tool to modify documents
7. Learn how to create bookmarks within a .pdf to create a navigation structure
8. Set permission levels for your document, password protection for opening and editing
9. Create headers and footers
10. Searching .pdf files and folders
An entry level person that has no prior or little experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, various version of the software will apply.