|Description||This course is designed to give you intermediate level experience in Microsoft Access. We will discuss relationships (joining of tables), buttons, query calculations, and subforms. This course is a hands on learning experience with lecture.
1. Review the creation of a table and create a table
2. Create a relationship between two tables
3. Create a form and subform
4. Create a query and a calculation
5. Create several buttons for navigation
A person that has prior experience with creating tables in Access.