|Description||Your computer has been comprised by a hacker (better term is criminal) so who is at fault? Criminals can easily get access to unprotected information through various means. A compromised system can take a lengthy amount of time to restore to a secure state. It is your responsibility to take protective measures regarding your computer and information. This course will provide different approaches to protecting your computer and information.
The course will cover:
• Security Myths and Realities
• Threats to your computer and information
• Approaches to securing your computer
• Approaches to securing your information
• Debunk marketing campaigns
• 10 Tips to Protecting Your Identity