|Description||Taking control of your stress isn’t something you do just for you … everyone at work and in your life benefits!
With so much on your plate, it’s hard to strike a healthy balance in your life. It sometimes seems that no matter how much you do … how hard you work … there’s always more than any human being could possibly handle. And so, you keep pushing yourself to please everyone, even if it means (like it does for most women!) putting yourself last.
Want to know a secret?
No one in your life wins … not your boss … not your coworkers … not your organization … and definitely not your family … when you put yourself last. Because if you’re not living a balanced life where you’re in control of your stress, you cannot possibly be your best for anyone else!
A Glimpse at Your Agenda ...
•How to recognize the danger signals of over-stress
• Ways to strike a healthy, happy balance among the many priorities competing for your attention
• Stress-reducing strategies that will give you more energy
• Relaxation techniques that’ll help you remain calm when everything around you is chaos
• How to prevent stress buildup from getting to flat-out burnout
• Why stress is contagious and how your stress affects others