|Description||“Employee engagement” isn’t just another management buzzword — it’s a critical factor in your department’s future success. Increased employee engagement can inspire an unbreakable emotional and intellectual connection among your employees, management, and the bottom line.
In this webinar, you’ll learn tried and tested practices the world’s most successful businesses use to engage their employees. At the same time, you’ll learn how to nurture, support, and reward employee creativity that allows them to anticipate, adjust, and adapt better to change in the workplace.
After this webinar, you’ll have the tools to quickly build a work environment that will have THEM coming to YOU and asking, “What can I do to help?” when things get tough. Watch loyalty and productivity skyrocket, while absenteeism, turnover, and bad morale virtually disappear.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
•5 ways to build absolute trust among you, your employees, and your company
• How to give your team an attitude adjustment that they will thank you for later
• Replacing disenchantment and pessimism with hope and confidence
• Making sure your employees know that engagement is a 2-way street
• Simple, but effective, methods to inspire Herculean effort and teamwork across generational, cultural, and departmental barriers
• The power of “us” vs. the limitations of “I”, and how you can achieve it throughout your company
• How to build a team that you won’t ever have to micromanage again
• Are you sabotaging yourself? A quick quiz on how to tell if you’re REALLY valuing the contributions of individuals and teams
• 20 ways to recognize and reward outstanding workers that don’t involve giving them an extra cent
• 10 mistakes most managers make that will prevent employees from EVER feeling engaged
• Overcoming employee anger, disappointment, frustration, and lack of enthusiasm
• What to do with an employee who stubbornly refuses to get engaged
• How to awaken dormant skills in a disengaged employee