|Description||This segment of Performance Management focuses on what development avenues are available, options for overcoming logistical challenges, and a process and template for mapping and following through on development plans.
• To promote diversity in participants, agencies may be limited to the number attending each class. As registrations come in, the agency will be tracked and spaces assigned to create opportunities to all requesting attendance.
• To register, complete the registration form (http://www.lcsc.edu/pdt/StateRegistrationForm.docx) and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will receive an email confirmation and further information specific to the class for which they are registering. Registrations must be made 72 hours prior to the class date.
• There is no cost for these classes!
• Attendance is limited to current supervisors of classified employees.
• Agency HR representatives are welcome to attend; representation will be limited to one HR staff per agency per class.
• If your registered supervisor cannot attend, notification is required in order to extend the reserved seat to someone on the waiting list.
• The class will be closed to late-comers at the start time. Late-comers will need to register for another class due to the security at the facilities and out of respect for other participants.
• If you have a supervisor attending that needs reasonable accommodations to participate in this meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the ADA, please contact Terri DeNinno at 854-3081 or email@example.com at least seven (7) business days prior to the scheduled meeting to request an accommodation.