MS Access Basic 2010
Author: Julie Crea
This course is designed to give you entry level experience in
Microsoft Access. We will discuss the terminology, navigation,
table setup, design and editing, and creating simple forms,
queries, and reports.
1. Identify the terminology of Access
2. Create tables
3. Modify table setup
4. Add, Edit, and Delete records
5. Create a form to do data entry
6. Create a query, which is a joining of tables
7. Create a report, which is a polished view of data
8. Create mailing labels
9. Export data out of Access to Excel
for 2 points
2. Print the Handout| View the training video
3. Take the quiz and e-mail it.
Note: Video is 85 minutes. Please plan on 2 hours
for completion though as you will need to pause in areas.
Note there is a linked navigation structure. To open it, please
click in the lower right hand corner of the video after it is
quiz to email@example.com to
MS Access Basic
are the four Access object types?
How do you update data in a report?
3. What are the two basic reasons to
create a query?
4. What is the view that I use to make
changes to the look and feel of queries, forms, and reports?
5. What is the naming format for the
four access object types?