MS Outlook Basic 2010
Author: Julie Crea
This course is designed to give you entry level experience in
Microsoft Outlook. We will explore the inbox, calendars, e-mail
folders for storage capacity, and setting the intranet to pop-up
1. Inbox features
2. Creating a signature
3. E-mail sending options
4. Blocking junk e-mail
5. Calendar features
6. Scheduling an appointment and viewing other's calendars
7. Sharing your calendar
8. Managing the size of your inbox
9. Adding new folders for e-mail and calendars
10. Setting the LCSC intranet in Outlook
for 2 points
2. View the training videos
3. Take the quiz and e-mail it.
Section I (20 minutes)- Inbox,
signatures, sending, and blocking e-mails
Section II (25 minutes)- Calendar features, scheduling appointments, and
sharing your calendar
(15 minutes)- Managing the size of your inbox and adding folders
such as e-mail and calendars. Creating folders to free up
server space and stop getting the "exceeded your size limit"
Section IV- Setting the LCSC intranet in Outlook
quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org to
MS Outlook Basic
How do you create a signature?
2. How do you share your calendar?
3. How do you see other's calendars to
schedule an appointment?
4. What is an Outlook data file or
5. What "folder" is used as the intranet