Specialized Accreditations and Memberships
Lewis Clark State College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Specialized Program Accreditations
- The baccalaureate Nursing program is approved by the Idaho State Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The Teacher Education program is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education and the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification.
- The Social Work program is accredited by the National Council on Social Work Education.
- The baccalaureate Business program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- The associate Medical Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
- The Radiographic Science program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business
- Council for the Advancement of Experiential Learning
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)
- University Professional and Continuing Education