The recruitment cost center can be used for some expenses incurred in the recruitment of faculty and exempt personnel. It is not to be used for grant funded positions or classified staff positions.
1. Requisitions must identify the cost center, applicant, and position and are routed to the provost’s office for approval (submit all copies).
2. No more than three candidates are to be interviewed without prior approval by the provost.
Use of Recruitment Budget (10-01-269104)
a. A maximum of three newspapers are allowable. More than three require approval by the provost.
b. Boxed ads are not covered without prior approval by the provost.
2. Allowable Travel Expenses
a. Candidate travel to and from Lewiston
b. Candidate meals while traveling to and from Lewiston
c. Lodging during stay in Lewiston
Department Local Cost Center Recruitment Expenses
1. Other meals including on-campus breakfasts or luncheons, and meals at local restaurants
2. Other expenses that are discretionary in nature
3. Local travel includes reasonable travel accommodations and rental car during stay in Lewiston