As personal counselors we can Help individuals become personally and economically self-sufficient
We offer brief personal counseling (up to four free sessions) to help those who are in transition overcome barriers to self-sufficiency.
You may want to seek counseling if:
- You lost your job, or need help finding a new job.
- You want to deal with stressors that affect your school, work, or life.
- You are dealing with a life transition such as divorce or starting college.
- You need help with problem solving and life decisions.
- Counseling sessions are confidential. Information cannot be released to anyone unless authorized by the participant or mandated by law.