for professional-technical students
AS PERSONAL COUNSELORS WE CAN HELP INDIVIDUALS OVERCOME BARRIERS FOR RETENTION AND COLLEGE SUCCESS
We offer brief personal counseling (up to four free sessions) to help those who are experiencing personal, relational, or situational problems that may be interfering with their college success.
You may want to seek counseling if:
- You want to deal with stressors that affect your school, work, or life.
- You are dealing with a life transition such as divorce or starting college.
- You need help with problem solving and life decisions.
- You lost your job, or need help finding a new job.
- Counseling sessions are confidential. Information cannot be released to anyone unless authorized by the participant or mandated by law.