Statewide Contracts — items or services that are universally used by the majority of state agencies.
- Statewide Contracts — most are mandatory use — meaning that departments purchasing the specific product or service are required by State law to use them.
Items on Mandatory State Contracts — must be purchased from the vendor holding the contract.
- Envelopes (Pre-Printed & Plain)
- Facilities (Supplies)
- Covers a diverse range of items and also includes tools
- IT Related Items
- Microsoft ESA & Value Added Software
- Public Safety Communication Equipment
- Security-Related Products
- Laboratory Equipment & Supplies
- Office Furniture
- Office Supplies
- Covers a diverse range of items
- Paper (Xerographic & True Bond)
- Paper, Plastics, Plastic Bags & Liners, and Cleaning Supplies/Equipment
- Small Package Delivery
- Tire, Tube, and Related Services (New-Vehicular)
- Vehicles (New)
- Wireless Telephone Services
Questions? Please contact Purchasing at (208) 792-2288.