Ordering LCSC Transcripts
To order your official LCSC transcript,
1. Log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com
2. Submit a Transcript Order Form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Online: $10.00 - Via the National Student Clearinghouse. Payable by credit card.
- Standard Paper: $10 - Payable by cash, credit card, check, or money order to LCSC. Processed within 5 business days.
- Rush and Fax: $25 - Processed within 24 hours. Only processed on demand prior to 11 a.m. Check with the college/organization to determine if they will accept a faxed transcript as official.
- Express: $35 - Delivered overnight. Only processed on demand prior to 1 p.m.
- International Express: $50 - Delivered overnight. Only processed on demand prior to 1 p.m.
Your LCSC transcript will not contain lists of courses from other institutions. It will show the name of the institution and the number of transfer credits accepted towards your degree program at LCSC.
Copies of another school’s transcripts cannot be released by LCSC. To obtain a copy of your transcript from your high school or another college/university, you must contact that school.
Transcript requests cannot be processed unless all financial and other obligations to the college have been fulfilled.
Please specify if you need your request to be held for current semester grades, degrees, grade changes, or if you are expecting a grade change.
GED Transcripts: DiplomaSender.com
Workforce Training/Continuing Education Transcripts: Non-credit Transcript Order form