- Non-profit entities, community organizations, and educational facilities within established boundaries, whose events are free and open to the public, are eligible to apply for up to six speakers annually.
- Established boundaries are defined as the State of Idaho in its entirety and the towns of Asotin and Clarkston in the state of Washington.
- A $25.00 administrative fee is applied to each engagement booked by non-profit entities and community organizations; all fees are waived for educational institutions.
- No other fees will be charged to the host, by either the speaker or Speaker's Bureau in relation to engagements.
- Administrative fees may be waived in some cases at the discretion of the program Administrator.
- Contact the Administrator, Alexcia Jordan, at (208) 792-2207 for speaker contact information.
- Contact the speaker to schedule the engagement, time and date.
- Complete and return a Speaker Engagement Application and any applicable fees to Summer School & Special Programs
All Speaker's Bureau Engagements must be free and open to the public.
Introduction of each speaker must include the following acknowledgement: "This event is made possible by the support of LCSC Summer School & Special Programs, the Idaho Humanities Council and the Governor's Trail Grant."