Payment & Reimbursement
- Honoraria will be paid at $100 for engagements with round trip mileage of up to 100 miles; $125 for engagements with round trip mileage of 101-199 miles; $150 for engagements with round trip of 200+ miles.
- Travel will be reimbursed for events outside of the Lewis-Clark Valley with prior approval at the Idaho state rate.
- Meals will be reimbursed for events outside of the Lewis-Clark Valley with prior approval at the Idaho state rate.
- Lodging will be reimbursed for events outside of the Lewis-Clark Valley with prior approval at $65 per night.
- At no time will request for additional payment or compensation be made to the host for any Speaker's Bureau engagement.
- In-Kind Match, Reimbursement and Payment forms will be processed monthly.
- Payments cannot be processed without a Speaker Engagement Application completed by the host and an In-Kind Match, Reimbursement & Payment Form completed by the speaker.
- Hosting individuals/ organizations will contact speakers directly to schedule engagement dates and times. Speakers are not required to accept any engagement.
- Host will complete and return a Speaker Engagement Application and pay any applicable fees.
- Any changes to a confirmed engagement must be communicated to Alexcia Jordan.
- Speakers are asked to provide the following acknowledgement: "This event is made possible by the support of LCSC Summer School & Special Programs, the Idaho Humanities Council and the Governor's Trail Grant."
- Speakers will provide an Organizational Evaluation Form to the host at the close of each engagement.