Leverage resources to maximize institutional strength and efficiency
- Implement document imaging for the ADM-REG office. This would streamline processing, provide quicker access to student files, and would allow us to retain files in a more effective, environment-friendly and space-saving environment. Objective 4A
- Argos reporting tool – would allow our office to have quicker access to institutional data. Staff who spend most of their time writing on-the-fly reports will now be able to give individual access to data. The time-saving costs alone would be tremendous and would allow staff to dedicate their time to more individualized student support. Objective 4A
- Improve the administrative procedures, data collection and recording tools, resource allocation and planning tools to facilitate projects 1-3 Objective 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E
- Increase collaboration between campus departments and Residence Life for large events and scheduling. Also helping to increase the amount of co-sponsored events offered to students. Objective 4B
- Plan and schedule routine maintenance, repair, and replacement of older items with a 5-year plan to budget for the projects. Objective 4C
Student Success Program
- First Year Seminar Pilot Course - SD 192: SSP will support the development and deployment of a First Year Seminar course that will help students better identify and navigate LCSC resources which lead to student success, retention and degree completion.
- Review Existing Articulations & Identify/Establish New Articulations: To maintain quality of existing articulation agreements and to establish new agreements which lead students to postsecondary program options.
- All grant activities are geared toward the grant objectives of increasing retention and graduation rates for TRiO students. The main activities of the TRiO project support the Lewis-Clark State College Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives through TRiO Warrior Club Scholarship Fundraisers. Objective 4A, 4B, 4E
- In addition to the regular activities of the TRIO Academic Services Student Support Services (SSS) grant, the following projects are slated for the 2013-14 grant cycle. Setting up a texting system for important deadlines for TRiO students. Objective 4B
- Revising TRiO courses and workshops. Evaluating for effectiveness and devising new ways to attract students/increase attendance. Objective 4B
- Reviewing “Intake” procedure for effectiveness. Objective 4A, 4B
- Revising schedules to accommodate a 3 to 4 week summer closure and lack of AmeriCorps lab coordinator position. Objective 4A, 4B