Student Health Insurance Plan
- SHIP Waiver
SHIP WAIVER DEADLINE:
FIRST DAY OF EACH SEMESTER
Fall 2014 deadline is August 25, 2014
Spring 2015 deadline is January 20, 2015
Waiver Assistance & Appeals:
- Coverage must be effective on the first day of the semester through the entire semester, with continuous coverage (no break in coverage) for the period for which a waiver is filed;
- Maximum Benefit: Unlimited;
- Deductible: $6,350;
- Insurance Company and Claims Administrator must be owned, operated and based in the United States and must be in full compliance with Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Please note: International students must have at least $10,000 of repatriation coverage and $15,000 of medical evacuation coverage, as well as meet the above criteria.
- You must log in and submit a waiver on WarriorWeb.
- There is no paper form.
- All waivers are verified to confirm accuracy.
- You’ll be sent confirmation to your LCMail to confirm receipt of your waiver request.
- If you do not receive an email, your waiver request was not completed.
- Verification process will take approximately 10 business days.
- A follow up email will be sent to confirm your waiver was approved OR to request additional information if needed.
- A prompt response is required if additional information is needed.