Smoke Free Campus
First Line of Assistance:
- Courtesy Smoking Cessation Phone Lines, 1-800-QUIT-NOW is located in the lower level of the SUB free of charge to students, faculty and staff. Callers have access to several types of cessation information and services.
- Local Campus Resources
- Lewis-Clark State College's Warrior Wellness Website is a great resource for staff and students to access health information, including smoking cessation resources online.
- Lewis-Clark State College Student Counseling can offer free individual and group smoking cessation advice/counseling sessions based on availability of appointments. (Campus Location: RCH 111)
- Lewis-Clark State College Student Health can offer a fee for a service provider visit for smoking cessation treatment. (Campus Location: SGC 205)
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW is a free telephone support service that can help individuals who want to stop smoking or using tobacco. Callers have access to several types of cessation information and services.
- Tips From Former Smokers provides more information about the Tips campaign, including additional videos and links to podcasts by participants.
- CDC's Smoking & Tobacco Use is a s one-stop shop for information about tobacco and smoking cessation.
- BeTobaccoFree.gov is the Department of Health and Human Services' comprehensive Web site. This consolidated resource includes general information on tobacco as well as federal and state laws and policies, health statistics, and evidence-based methods on how to quit.
- Smokefree.gov provides free, accurate, evidence-based information and professional assistance to help support the immediate and long-term needs of people trying to quit smoking.