Student Club Office Space Application
apply for space in the SUB
Applications are due by Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 12:00 p.m.
a signed paper copy delivered to the SUB Information Desk and
an electronic copy e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com is required
The Student Union building has four club office spaces available each year for our student clubs. We invite you to apply for a club office space. Offices are awarded in April of each year for a period of June through May (approx 1 year). If you have any questions or would like to tour an office, please stop by the SUB Information desk or call us at 208.792.2060.
Who can apply?
- Any officially recognized student club/organization is eligible to apply for an office space in the SUB.
- The club must be in good standing, to confirm please go to http://connect.lcsc.edu/studentclubs/clubs.asp and view the club list, if your group is listed, you are in good standing.
If you apply, please plan to use the office weekly
- The SUB Advisory board re-evaluates every organization each year according to use statistics and the content of this application.
- The SUB Advisory board reserves the right to assess office usage at the end of each fall semester. If a club is not utilizing their office frequently and weekly, we reserve the right to re-allocate the club office space in December to another club.
Make sure to submit a thoughtful, complete application, or your application will be disqualified and/or receive a low rating
- Honest evaluation and statements about your membership, programs, and services provided will be considered in relationship to the size of your organization.
- You must submit both an electronically e-mailed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and a paper signed copy to the SUB Information desk by the deadline listed to be considered; if you are missing either step, your application will not be considered.