Student Club Office Space Application
apply for space in the SUB
Applications are due by Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 12:00 p.m.
a signed paper copy delivered to the SUB Information Desk and
an electronic copy e-mailed to email@example.com is required
The Student Union building has four club office spaces available each year for our student clubs. We invite you to apply for a club office space. Offices are awarded in April of each year for a period of June through May of the following year. If you have any questions or would like to tour an office, please stop by the SUB Information desk or call us at 208.792.2060.
Who can apply?
- Any officially recognized student club/organization is eligible to apply for an office space in the SUB.
- The club must be in good standing, to confirm please go to http://www-old.lcsc.edu/studentclubs/clubs.asp and view the club list, if your group is listed, you are in good standing.
If you apply, please plan to use the office weekly
- The SUB Advisory board re-evaluates every organization each year according to use statistics and the content of this application.
- The SUB Advisory board reserves the right to assess office usage at the end of each fall semester. If a club is not utilizing their office frequently and weekly, we reserve the right to re-allocate the club office space in December to another club.
Make sure to submit a thoughtful, complete application, or your application will be disqualified and/or receive a low rating
- Honest evaluation and statements about your membership, programs, and services provided will be considered in relationship to the size of your organization.
- You must submit both an electronically e-mailed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and a paper signed copy to the SUB Information desk by the deadline listed to be considered; if you are missing either step, your application will not be considered.