Tech Prep students can always view their unofficial LCSC transcript via WarriorWeb, which shows all completed and in progress LCSC pre-college classes (Dual Credit/Tech Prep).
1. Go to WarriorWeb and click the "What's my User ID?" link.
2. Fill out the required fields and then you will be given your user ID. Write down your User ID. Click the OK box to go back to the WarriorWeb homepage.
3. You will then click the "Log In" button near the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. Enter the User ID that you found in step 2. Your default Password is your eight digit birth date. (Example: If you were born on January 1, 2001 then your default password is 01012001)
5. Once you successfully log in, you will be asked to change your password. Be sure to write down BOTH your User ID and your NEW Password.
6. After changing your password, a page with "Welcome (Your Name Here)" will appear. You will click on the Students link on the right hand side of the page.
7. On the right hand side of the page beneath the Academic Profile section, you will click on Transcript and then the Submit button.
8. Your unofficial LCSC transcript showing all of your previous and current Tech Prep and/or Dual Credit courses will appear.
See our IT Department's Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful hints or contact our office for more assistance.