for high school students
Tech Prep students can always view their unofficial LCSC transcript via WarriorWeb, which shows all completed and in progress LCSC pre-college classes (Dual Credit/Tech Prep).
Steps to view your Tech Prep credits:
- Go to WarriorWeb and click the "What's my User ID?" link.
- Fill out the required fields and then you will be given your user ID. Write down your User ID. Click the OK box to go back to the WarriorWeb homepage.
- You will then click the "Log In" button near the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter the User ID that you found in step 2. Your default Password is your eight digit birth date. (Example: If you were born on January 1, 2001 then your default password is 01012001)
- Once you successfully log in, you will be asked to change your password. Be sure to write down BOTH your User ID and your NEW Password.
- After changing your password, a page with "Welcome (Your Name Here)" will appear. You will click on the Students link on the right hand side of the page.
- On the right hand side of the page beneath the Academic Profile section, you will click on Transcript and then the Submit button.
- Your unofficial LCSC transcript showing all of your previous and current Tech Prep and/or Dual Credit courses will appear.
Having trouble with your WarriorWeb login?
See our IT Department's Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful hints or contact our office at (208) 792-2113 for more assistance.