Proctor Request - LCSC Students
If you are an LCSC student who cannot come to the LCSC campus Testing Center or to one of the preapproved Outreach Centers, you must request a proctor online by filling out and submitting the proctor request form below.
Review the Proctor Qualifications before completing this form. It is the students responsibility to find a proctor that meets one of these qualifications. Once a proctor has been found, proceed with filling out and submitting the form. Please read items 1 through 7 below for important information.
- All proctored exams must be administered in an educational or professional setting.
- Please check with the proctor site you would like to test at to find out their rules for testing. Just because your instructor says you can use your book or have notes during the test does not mean that your test site will allow it.
- Students must use a computer provided by the proctor. Students' personal computers/laptops may not be used.
- Proctors may also be required to download a lockdown browser. Instructions for this download are sent by the Testing Center to the proctor via email.
- A new form must be submitted for each exam for each class to be proctored.
- Please submit this form a minimum of one week prior to opening exam date to ensure your request is processed in time for your test.
- If testing at the LCSC Testing Center or any of the outreach centers, DO NOT fill out a proctor request form.
- Proctor requests can be sent in as far ahead of the test as a student wants, however please remember the minimum 1 week rule. Requests will be processed 3 business days prior to the appointment listed on the request. Once processed, an email will be sent to the student confirming the request has been processed.
REMINDER: Submit your proctor request form a minimum of one week before the test opening date to ensure the LCSC Testing Center has adequate time to process the request. Any requests submitted less than one week prior to the test opening may be delayed and your proctor may not get the information in time for your appointment.
Proctor Request Form