Title IX

Who Can Help sexual assault resources

If you've been a vicitim of sexual harassment or assault, listed below are people you can call for help.

Reporting it to Campus Officials

Contacts for campus officials can be found on our "Report an Incident" page.

Reporting it to Security or Law Enforcement

LCSC Campus Security --  208-792-2815; Meriwether Lewis Hall, Rm 110

Lewiston Police Department -- 208-746-0171; 1224 F Street, Lewiston, ID  83501

Clarkston Police Department -- 509-758-1680; 830 5th Street, Clarkston, WA  99403

Nez Perce County Sheriff --  208-799-3131; 1150 Wall Street, Lewiston, ID  83501

Asotin County Sheriff --  509-243-4717; 127 2nd Street, Asotin, WA  99402

Getting Help from Medical Services

LCSC Student Health Services --  208-792-2251; Sam Glenn Complex, Rm 205

Idaho Public Health --  208-799-3100; 215 10th Street, Lewiston, ID  83501

St. Joseph Regional Medical Center --  208-743-2511 (info line); 415 6th Street, Lewiston, ID  83501

Tri-State Memorial Hospital -- 509-758-4665 (emergency dept); 1221 Highland Ave; Clarkston, WA  99403

*A Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) may be contacted if a sexual assault is reported.

Getting Help from Counseling Services

LCSC Student Counseling Center --  208-792-2211; Reid Centennial Hall, Rm 111

YWCA -- 208-746-9655 (24-hr Crisis Line) or 208-743-1535; 300 Main Street, Lewiston, ID  83501

Quality Behavioral Health (Washington residents only)  --  509-758-4655 (after hrs) or 509-758-3341; 900 7th Street, Clarkston, WA  99403

Other People to Talk to

LCSC Director of Residence Life -- Debbie Kolstad, 208-792-2053; Talkington Hall Basement

Your advisor or supervisor