Official Military Transcript Requests
- Students who have served in the military may receive credit for their military education/experience. Students seeking military service credit may request an evaluation of their military education and experience after they have earned at least three credits at LCSC.
- Students seeking such anevaluation must request an official military transcript be sent to the Registrar.
- Official military transcripts may be ordered and sent to the Registrar &Records office through the Joint Services Transcript site (linked below).
- A student may have up to 32 military credits transferred (*see below about Community College of the Air Force).
- The Registrar will only transfer in 50% of the 32 credits (16 total) as a block. Students wishing to transfer in the remaining 16 credits must equatethese credits to actual LCSC courses via written recommendation from their advisor to the Registrar.
- For Airman the following applies: The Community College of the Air Force meets regional accreditation requirements (SACS-CC) for Associate of Applied Science degrees. LCSC will transfer up to 70 credits from The Community College of the Air Force.
- More information is available from Military.com.
All transcript requests should be sent to:
Lewis-Clark State College
Office of the Registrar
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501