Get your WarriorOne Card (student ID) at the Student Union Building Information Desk for free after you register for classes. We will activate your card automatically after your student fees are paid so that you can join in the fun.
What can you do with your card?
- Attend events across campus (athletics, comedy shows, theater, art shows, etc.)
- Access facilities such as the fitness center, the SUB computer lab, and residence hall rooms
- Checkout laptops, for free, from the SUB Info Desk and Library
- Use it for your student meal plan to make purchases at food service and to enter your residence hall
What are WarriorBucks?
- $ you deposit onto your card at the SUB Info Desk, Libary, or online for on campus cashless purchases
- Spend at vending machines, bookstore, coffee shops, food service, and more...
- WarriorBucks are not refundable once loaded and a $5/semester inactivation charge applies if you are no longer a student/employee. So spend before you leave...
What are Print $
- $5 added to your card to use for printing at designated computer labs
- Added to your card automatically each Fall and Spring semester, sorry, not in the Summer
- Unused $ do not roll over to the next semester
We like to give our distance learning students a WarriorOne Card, e-mail us your picture that meets passport requirements (head shot, solid background, .jpg format), a scanned picture of your driver's license, and the mailing address to send the card to. Your mailing address must match your address on WarriorWeb.