The LCSC WarriorOne Card (campus ID card) needs a refresh! The current card has been in place since 2006 and we think it’s time to update our look. We want your help with the new design!
- Submit a design that meets the required criteria by February 6, 2017 (each person may submit up to three designs)
- An internal committee will select the top 10 designs
- Designs will be voted on by the LCSC community between February 10 - February 22, 2017
- The first place winner will be announced on February 24, 2017
- First place gets $200 in WarriorBucks or Prizes (your choice), recognition on the WarriorOne Card website, and the honor of having your design used for years to come.
- Second place gets $100 in WarriorBucks or Prizes and third gets $50 in WarriorBucks or Prizes
- To enter, a person must possess a current and active WarriorOne Card
- Contestants must submit an electronic file to the SUB Information Desk or by e-mail to email@example.com by the deadline. The format must be a .jpg file formatted in the appropriate size and at least 300dpi.
- All contestants grant Lewis-Clark State College the sole right to utilize their design on the WarriorOne Card without further monetary/copyright consideration beyond the prizes given
Required Design Criteria (Contest is for front of card only)
It is wide open for you to be creative given the following criteria
- Design must follow the college brand and standard colors found in the Visual Identity Guide
- An official logo variation (download here) must appear on the card. If the logo variation you choose does not contain the words "Lewis-Clark State College" (as is the case with the interlocking LC and flag), the college's full name must be included elsewhere in the design.
- The words "WarriorOne Card" must appear on the card
- There must be a pre-defined space for a picture, ID#, classification (student/staff), and name
- The design may be portrait or landscape
- Design must be in good taste (no inappropriate or offensive content)
- Designs cannot contain copyrighted or trademarked aspects
- Card size: 3.375 (3 3/8") inches wide by 2.125 (2 1/8") inches high
- Photograph size: .75 inches wide by .906 inches wide
- The printer allows for a bleed, meaning it can print clear to the edge of the card so no whitespace is required in the design
Picture of current WarriorOne Card
- The contest winner must submit the original graphic file to allow for modification for card printing, reproduction, and LCSC brand compatibility. A design release form must be signed. The prize money will then be awarded.