We had a great response with over 60 designs submitted for the WarriorOne Card Redesign. Thank you to each of our designers for contributing your time and talent.
Congratulations to Moriah Hale, our winning designer for the new WarriorOne card!
The new card design will be in production starting late March and will be announced. There will be a "free" recard for 90 days from the date of release for all active WarriorOne Card holders. To receive a new card at no charge, please bring your old WarriorOne Card to the SUB Information Desk.
The LCSC WarriorOne Card (campus ID card) needs a refresh! The current card has been in place since 2006 and we think it’s time to update our look. We want your help with the new design!
- Submit a design that meets the required criteria by February 6, 2017 (each person may submit up to three designs)
- An internal committee will select the top 10 designs
- Designs will be voted on by the LCSC community between February 10 - February 22, 2017
- The first place winner will be announced on February 24, 2017
- First place gets $200 in WarriorBucks or Prizes (your choice), recognition on the WarriorOne Card website, and the honor of having your design used for years to come.
- Second place gets $100 in WarriorBucks or Prizes and third gets $50 in WarriorBucks or Prizes
- To enter, a person must possess a current and active WarriorOne Card
- Contestants must submit an electronic file to the SUB Information Desk or by e-mail to email@example.com by the deadline. The format must be a .jpg file formatted in the appropriate size and at least 300dpi.
- All contestants grant Lewis-Clark State College the sole right to utilize their design on the WarriorOne Card without further monetary/copyright consideration beyond the prizes given
Required Design Criteria (Contest is for front of card only)
It is wide open for you to be creative given the following criteria
- Design must follow the college brand and standard colors found in the Visual Identity Guide
- An official logo variation (download here) must appear on the card. If the logo variation you choose does not contain the words "Lewis-Clark State College" (as is the case with the interlocking LC and flag), the college's full name must be included elsewhere in the design.
- The words "WarriorOne Card" must appear on the card
- There must be a pre-defined space for a picture, ID#, classification (student/staff), and name
- The design may be portrait or landscape
- Design must be in good taste (no inappropriate or offensive content)
- Designs cannot contain copyrighted or trademarked aspects
- Card size: 3.375 (3 3/8") inches wide by 2.125 (2 1/8") inches high
- Photograph size: .75 inches wide by .906 inches wide
- The printer allows for a bleed, meaning it can print clear to the edge of the card so no whitespace is required in the design
Picture of current WarriorOne Card
- The contest winner must submit the original graphic file to allow for modification for card printing, reproduction, and LCSC brand compatibility. A design release form must be signed. The prize money will then be awarded.