My name is Tyler Squires and the reason why I chose LCSC was
because it's local and a good place to get comfortable with college while
completing my first four years of education. LCSC is a very diverse campus and
isn't so huge that you'll be lost everyday. It also has fun activities like
comedy nights and local bands playing.
I am a freshman and nineteen years old. I am from Lewiston and have lived here
all my life.
some highlights about myself:
- In high school I was voted best buns and in 9th grade I got Best Personality.
3.5 cumulative GPA in high school
- Currently, I'm just taking my core classes at LCSC.
- I'm planning on majoring in Kinesiology
- I went to the regional baseball tournament my last year of legion baseball.
People say my eyes look black (but they are really brown)
- I've played sports all my life.
town: Lewiston, ID