Know what is going on this semester
Program Calendar Fall 2017
Make sure your Work Scholar continues to grow by providing feedback through
Start your semester off right with these
tips for supervisors
Coming Soon: Supervisor Handbook
- Coordinate and collaborate with Work Scholars' academic/CT advisors
- Act as mentors and educators
- Provide workplace policies and procedures
- Provide learning goals
- Ensure jobs are meaningful and necessary
- Schedule work hours to accommodate classes
- Verify student work hours
- Perform regular performance evaluations
- Attend the Work Scholars orientation
- Support and reinforce the learning objectives for the position
See the expanded list of supervisors' roles for more information.
See Program Overview:
- Why Work Scholars?
- How Does it Work?
- How Many Hours of Work?
Contact program staff or see Supervisor Handbook