Non-Credit to Credit Transfer
Transfer your WFT Classes to a Degree Program
In recognition of the Idaho State Board of Education’s policy in Section V. Financial Affairs, Subsection:R.3 a(ix) , Lewis-Clark State College allows students who successfully complete classes by meeting the following requirements to apply for, and be transcripted credits as appropriate for, each approved course. Policy No. 4.108
Workforce Training RESPONSIBILITIES
- The WFT Coordinator and/or Director collaborate(s) with the appropriate instructional program Division Chair to determine if a WFT course contains appropriate content for credit. The WFT course(s) must be approved by the appropriate Division Chair before credit can be given.
- The WFT Director or Coordinator and Division Chair fill out the Credit Course Approval Form (CCAF).
- Complete a course approved for credit transcription. See list of available courses.
- If student is not currently enrolled as a degree-seeking LCSC student, complete and submit the Non-Degree Seeking Application to the LCSC Admissions Office.
- Complete Non-Credit to Credit Transcript Request (NCCT) form. Form must be downloaded, saved and then signed before submitting to Workforce Training.
- Pay WFT Credit Fee.