Registering for Classes?
Get started here
Important Details - Please Read and Follow the Directions
Please complete all of the steps below prior to either contacting your advisor or attending your session.
Step One: Log into WarriorWeb
- Go to WarriorWeb and "Enter" via the burgundy colored button
- Log in at the top of the page by utilizing the "Log In" tab
- Enter your User ID and Password, which are listed on your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions at LCSC
- If your User ID or Password does not work, go to the Main Menu tab
- At the bottom of the Main Menu page, there are two tabs
- "What's my User ID?" and "What's my Password?"
- Follow the steps these tabs outline to solve for either your User ID or Password questions. If these steps do not resolve your User ID or Password issues, contact the IT Helpdesk at 208-792-2231 Mon-Fri. 8:00 am- 5:00 pm (PST).
Step Two: Complete the "Conditions of Registration"
- Once you have successfully logged into your WarriorWeb, you will see "Welcome (Your Name)! Go to the "Students" bar
- You are now logged into the WebAdvisor for Students Menu of WarriorWeb. This page holds important information you will use often, but for now, you will be focusing on the “Registration/Student Planning” section
- Select “Student Planning and Registration”
- Select "Student Planning" to descend the drop down menu
- Select "Conditions of Registration" and proceed through ALL pages, answering questions and selecting the “I agree” box at the bottom of each page. Once you’ve completed this process, you will be returned to the Student Self-Service menu
Step Three: The Advising Guide (approximately 15-20 minutes)
During your appointment, your advisor will want to make sure you've reviewed the Navigating Your First Year Guide. Information within the booklet may be referenced during your session. Make sure to access it before your appointment. It is found here: /media/7274913/AdvisingGuide_2020-final-accessible.pdf
Prior to your appointment, you will want to watch STAR Advising Presentation that goes over the Navigating Your First Year Guide. You can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/qFkrz6LdP7o
**Parking pass fees will increase for the 2020-2021 academic year.**
Step Four: Complete Two Forms (approximately 10 minutes)
First, you will register to attend New Student Orientation
You will need your Student ID number and LCMail address to complete this step. This informaton can be found on your letter from Admissions.
Second, you will complete the intake survey
To get to know you better and to help identify your interests and concerns, all new freshmen complete an intake survey during their initial registration. The name of your advisor is included in the email you received from The Advising Center.
You will find the links you need for this step here: http://www.lcsc.edu/advising-center/advising-intake
Thank you for completing these steps; We look forward to working with you soon!
The Advising Center at LC STATE: (208) 792-2313