Transfer Students How to get started

Transfer Student Advising

Academic transfer students may contact your division for advising if:

  • You are college-level ready in your English (ENGL 101 or above) and math (MATH 108 or above)
  • and, have earned 14 or more college-level credits

Career & Technical Education transfer students may contact the division directly.

    • If you still need to take develomental English and/or math or you have an undeclared major, you will need to attend a STAR (STudent Advising and Registration) session.

STAR sesssions for Spring 2018 will start in November.  Contact Career & Advising Services for more information.    

*You must be admitted to LCSC in order to attend STAR.  If you are not sure if you are admitted for fall semester, contact Admissions at 208-792-2210.