Whether it is starting or joining an LC State Alumni Chapter in your area, volunteering for events, keeping your information up to date, displaying your Warrior pride with car decals, shirts, or yard signs, or donating to an area of the institution - YOU can continue to make an impact and be a Warrior Who Gives!
Our alumni chapters exist to personally and professionally support alumni successes; to inspire pride in, and promote involvement with the College. Alumni chapters are active in social activities, student recruitment, scholarship fundraising, and community service. Chapters also serve as a vital connection for alumni and friends who are relocating or simply looking for a group of friends with a common bond.
Share in the excitement. Get involved and see what is happening in your area!
Chapters outside of Lewiston, ID area:
- Eastern Idaho Chapter (Pocatello Area)
- Inland Northwest Chapter (Coeur d'Alene and Spokane Area)
- Treasure Valley Chapter (Boise Area)
Chapters for Specialty Groups
- Native American Chapter
Don't see a chapter in your area or group, please contact us at 208-792-2458 for more information.
From recruiting top students to planning events, every year alumni donate their time and talent to LC State. As volunteers serving the college community, their work builds alumni ties and supports students – and plays a critical role in sustaining and strengthening the LC State's mission. Plus, LC State alumni are smart, interesting people who are fun to hang out with. (We never claimed to be modest.)
This at-a-glance list highlights many (but certainly not all) volunteer opportunities for alumni and friends. Match your skills and interests with the perfect opportunity to get involved.
- Alumni Board of Directors
- Meetings held on 2nd Tuesday of January, March, May, September, and November, at 5:15 pm
- Alumni Development
- Meets as needed
- Focuses on Annual Fund, Board Giving, Alumni Awards Event
- Alumni Chapter Leadership
- Meetings vary
- Events Committee
- Meets as needed
- Alumni Outreach Committee
- Meets 4th Monday of each month, September through May, at 5:30 pm
- Focuses on Alumni Communications, Marketing, and Alumni Partnerships
- Student - Alumni Connection
- Meets 2nd Tuesday of each month, September through May
- Focuses on Welcome Back Events, Alumni/Student Events, and Programming