Women's Leadership Award 2020
2020 Women in Leadership Award nominations now open
Lewis-Clark State College Continuing Education announces it is accepting nominations through january 3, 2020 for the 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Awards.
Awards will be announced at the Women’s Leadership Conference, March 6, 2020 and are given each year to three women, one from the LCSC Campus, one from the community and one Rising Woman who is a female student attending LC State.
Nominations should reflect women who:
- Exemplify leadership in their field of expertise
- Serve as role models and mentors to other women and girls
- Are respected by their peers
- Give back to the community or their profession through their time and talent
- Advocate for positive change to help close the leadership gap and create a more equitable society for all
- For LC campus nominations, the nomination must address how the nominee demonstrates a commitment to the mission of Lewis-Clark State College and higher education
2020 Women in Leadership Awards Nominations Now Closed.
For more information, contact Debi Fitzgerald at 208-792-2447
Women's Leadership Community Award
Colleen Mahoney 2018
Christine Frei 2019
Women's Leadership Campus Award
Kathy Martin 2018
Dr. Amy Canfield 2019
Women's Leadership Rising Woman Award
Vanessa Stedman 2019
Meghan Castle 2019