Setting up Student Accounts
The necessary first step after being accepted
As a new student there are three major student accounts you must sign into in order to have all the information you need to be successful.
- Log in to WarriorWeb through the link above. Your acceptance letter will give you information about setting up your user ID and password.
- This account is the link to all student information including financial aid information, registration for classes, contact information, student accounts, etc.
- If you need help using WarriorWeb, please visit the IT Help Desk.
- All student email from the time of acceptance is sent to this email address.
- LCMail email addresses are formatted as email@example.com. The username for LCMail is the same as WarriorWeb. Not sure what your username is? Click this What's my User ID link at the bottom of the WarriorWeb page and follow the instructions to find out.
- The default password for LCMail is the eight digits of your birth date. If the eight digits does not work, please try the six as your account may have been created prior to the switchover to eight-digit passwords.
- Students will need to login into their canvas account for online and live courses throughout their student career.
- Login username ID when first logging in is the same as WarriorWeb username ID. The password to login the FIRST time should be the student's 6 or 8 digit birth date. Once logged in there will be a prompt to create a new password.
- Once students are logged into all accounts make sure to check messages at least once a day to keep up to date on all information regarding their degree program and student activities.
The next step is to contact your advisor to register for classes.