LC State Coeur d'Alene Student Services
At LC State Coeur d'Alene, students are offered services to help them succeed throughout their entire student career with us.
- Several computers are located in the DeArmond College and University Student Services Center for student use.
- Students can print off any short assignments or school forms for free.
* Desktop computers are not for long term use throughout the day. Students who need more time with a computer should plan on checking out a laptop.
Coeur d’Alene students have full access to LC State’s online library where there are innumerable academic sources, as well as tutorials on how to find the books and articles students need, using APA and MLA citation formatting and evaluating the quality of sources.
A librarian is available to meet remotely with any student in Coeur d'Alene.
Visit the LC State Library website or call the Library for more information at
Students have access to free virtual counseling services through LC State's Student Counseling office. Our certified professional counselors can meet with students via Zoom regarding a variety of stressors in their lives. Contact the Director of Student Services at 208-664-7021 for information and to set up an appointment.
Helping students improve their writing one paper at a time.
- The purpose of the writing center is to help students develop, write, and edit their academic papers.
- This help is FREE to all LC State students from all majors!
- Appointments available face-to-face and over the phone, Zoom, and email.
- Students are encouraged to visit the writing center multiple times throughout the semester.
Appointments are not always necessary though they are certainly encouraged.
To Schedule an appointment:
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: Writing Center-CDA
The CDA Writing Center tutor will be holding online office hours during the Fall 2022 Semester however, you can still request an in person appointment.
You can find the Fall 2022 Writing Center hours here.
The Coeur d'Alene Writing Center is located at the Student Services Center at the DeArmond College and University Center Building on North Idaho College's Campus.
When you visit, please bring a paper copy of your assignment. Also handy is an assignment sheet so we can better understand the assignment’s requirements.
Peer-consultants are trained to assist in all stages of the writing process: brainstorming & prewriting, drafting, revising, and editing. Because consultants are well-versed in multiple genres and research styles, they will be able to assist you on lab reports, APA research essays, or PowerPoint presentations.
The LC State Writing Lab has an online presence to help students with peer-consulting on their papers. Consultants will give return comments on essays within 48 hours of a student's request. They are available for all students looking for feedback on their writing. For more information, visit the Writing Center's Distance Learning webpage.