Admissions and Transferring
Learn how to apply to LC State and the out-of-state transfer process.
How to Apply and the Admissions Process
- Apply online. It's free!
- Send in official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Mail official transcripts to Lewis-Clark State College, Admissions Office, 500 8th Ave, Lewiston, ID 83501
- You can be tentatively admitted (can register for classes but not receive financial aid) if you submit your unofficial transcripts
- Upload your unofficial transcripts to your Be A Warrior Account, or e-mail to [email protected]
- Submit FAFSA information to LC Financial Aid Office (Priority Deadline March 1st)
- LC State FAFSA School Code: 001621
- Check your Application Status by logging in to your Be A Warrior Account
There is not a cap on the number of credits a student may transfer to LCSC.
A minimum of 32 residential credits must be completed with LCSC for students to earn a degree through LC State. For more information, contact the Admissions Office at 208-792-2378 or [email protected]
*You are considered a transfer student if you have obtained 14 or more transferable credits.