Tuition and Scholarships
LC State is one of the most affordable colleges to obtain your bachelor's degree in the Inland Northwest. There are scholarship opportunities and out-of-state tuition waivers to help make it even more affordable for full-time students. If you are less than full-time, you pay the same per-credit tuition and fees as in-state students.
- Fall Priority Deadline: March 1
- Spring Priority Deadline: December 15
- LCSC's Federal code for the FAFSA is 001621
- Transfer Student Scholarships are available for full-time (12+ credits) students with a 3.0 GPA or Higher
|Idaho Resident||Non-Idaho Resident||Asotin County|
Room and Board (estimated)2
|Books and Supplies (estimated)||$1,650||$1,650||$1,650|
|Subtotal: Base Costs||$16,312||$29,308||$20,302|
|Part-time (9 or fewer credits)||$356/credit||$356/credit||$356/credit|
|Overload (20 or more credits)||$356/credit||$356/credit||$356/credit|
- Tuition estimates reflect the cost of two full-time semesters. For example, Idaho Resident tuition $6,982 = $3,491 + $3,491. Course and lab fees are not included. View the complete tuition and fee schedule.
- Room and Board estimates reflect the average yearly cost of living on or off campus. Meal plan is included. See Residence Life for more information.
Scholarships for Spokane Transfer Students:
OUT-OF STATE TUITION WAIVER: COMMUNITY COLLEGE OUT-OF-STATE TRANSFER STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Students who graduate from a Washington or Oregon Community College may be eligible for additional scholarship funding. If you have an Associate Degree and a 3.0 or higher grade point average, contact the Financial Aid Office for more details.
Available for all students attending online, Coeur d'Alene, or Lewiston campuses
Enroll at LC State within a year of earning the associate degree
Complete a bachelor's degree from LC State within 3 years
Maintain a full-time schedule and a 3.0 GPA while enrolled at LC State.
LCSC Financial Aid Office
500 8th Avenue
Reid Centennial Hall Room 110
Lewiston, ID 83501
208-792-2224 or 1-800-933-5272 ext. 2224
OUT-OF-STATE TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP*
This scholarship has been set up to assist out-of-state transfer students who wish to complete their Bachelor's degree at Lewis-Clark State College.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Full-time, enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Must be a new, direct out-of-state transfer to LC State
- Must have acquired a minimum of 60 credits
- Must have a recognized Associate degree from an accredited college other than Lewis-Clark State College
- Students who transfer from North Idaho College, Community Colleges of Spokane, College of Southern Idaho, Walla Walla Community College, Treasure Valley Community College, and College of Western Idaho
Students who are concurrently enrolled at LCSC are not eligible. Students who currently have an approved Consortium Agreement with LCSC are not eligible. High school students graduating with an Associate degree are not eligible. This $1,000 per year award may be renewable for a second year based on maintaining a 3.0 GPA and completing at least 12 credits per semester.
A separate application is required and must be submitted by June 15 for Fall awards and December 15 for Spring awards.
More information about Out of State Scholarships can be found here.