CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 - Information
LC State is closely monitoring the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Updates may be found at: /communications/coronavirus.
Remote Delivery of Courses in Canvas
For remote delivery of an online course, it is best practice to use the Learning Management System (LMS). e-Learning Services has resources to help faculty:
- Courses will be taught in Canvas.
- If you are unfamiliar with accessing Canvas, visit our Accessing Canvas page.
- All faculty are currently enrolled in "Access for All" which is a training course that explains how to make all your content in an online course be assessible to all students using the principals of UDL.
- Online lectures or live office hours can be conducted using BigBlueButton.
- Testing options for remote delivery
- If you need an exam you have formatted in Word uploaded to Canvas, please contact your Instructional Designer. e-Learning has Respondus 4.0 that takes text-based documents and uploads them to the LMS.
- LCSC now has access to use Respondus Monitor. Please contact your Instructional Designer for details if you are unfamiliar with the tool.
- The LCSC Testing Center is currently open with restricted access.
- The e-Learning Services Team is setup to work remotely, and is available for help and assistance.